Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weigh Day - 1 month check-in

Well, I gained 2 lbs this week. I didn't think about Thanksgiving when I thought I could get under my big number by today. I am disappointed, however, I am looking at my 4 week results since this is my 1 month check in.

In 4 weeks, I have lost:
6.2 lbs
2 inches from my waist
1 inch from my hips

So... yay! That's good!

I did not do W3D3 today because mom and I ended up going out to the fairgrounds to a Christmas Craft show. For some reason, it totally wore me out. It was hot in there (and 70 degrees outside) and I ate some suspect food. I was just queasy. To top it all off, I ran into my ex-husband that I haven't seen in over 15 years. And GET THIS... he didn't recognize me! LMAO

That was a trip. I thought I was a little more memorable than that. Or maybe I have just changed in 15 years... A LOT. It was surreal.

So, now my new plan is to do Week 3 over this week - starting tomorrow. I keep hearing soundbites on the TV and reading blogs-bits about how losing weight and getting in shape is a journey and you should appreciate each step of the way.

I am trying... And I will keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment