Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weigh Day

Sunday is Weigh Day and the news is good!

I lost 3.2 lbs this week. That makes up for the zero loss last week.

This week, I made an effort to journal my food intake and watch my calories. I was super good at it for about 4 days and marginal for the other 3. However, even when I didn't journal, I was aware of what I had eaten. I also cut down on snacking - which is my biggest problem. I LOVE Cheez-Its and anything salty and crunchy. When I got a craving, I would eat a handful of spicy Chex Mix because it satisfied my need to crunch and it was so spicy hot that I didn't want to eat anymore. Hey - whatever works! This week, I will continue to watch snacking and keep on course. I am pleased with my progress so far and I am almost under a big number. I should be under next week if all goes as planned. This will be a big accomplishment for me and will feel soooooooooooooo good.

My knees are a little sore today, but nothing too uncomfortable. I should be ready to hit the road again tomorrow. Week 3 of C25K means I have to run for 3 minutes straight. Yikes! I am nervous about the increase. And honestly, nervous that it only goes up from there... 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes... can I do it? Right now, from here, I can't imagine it happening. But hopefully, I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment