Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I did W3D1 yesterday, but did not do the full runs. If I can't do better tomorrow, I am going to repeat Week 3. This upsets me because I had my race schedule timed out perfectly, but if I can't DO Week 3, I should go on to Week 4. And there always will be another race if I have to push back. My knees still hurt, although not quite as bad today, it seems.

Today is Thanksgiving. I am not big on pigging out since I did have gastric bypass so my tummy is still not Thanksgiving Day friendly, but I do like to sample all the flavors and save room for a few spoonfuls of pumpkin pie. My kids are with their dad in South Carolina, so my mom and I are going over to our good friend's house for dinner. I have been there for T'giving several years and always have fun.


I am certainly thankful for all the blessings in my life... my children... my mom... my dad... and all my family. I also am thankful I have kept with an exercise program for 4 weeks now and am still going strong. It is daunting to face the C25K schedule each week, but I will overcome my fears and work though it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment