Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Scotchy Scotch Scotch

This post has nothing to do with running, but everything to do with why I am chubby.
 

Best ice cream related news ever:  Ben & Jerry's Anchorman Ice Cream

Anchorman is my FAVORITE movie of all time!  Fortunately, I like butterscotch because I will be eating Anchorman ice cream regardless of the flavor.

Here's the new trailer from Anchorman 2:


 Ok, enough of that.  I rode 15 miles in a little under an hour on the stationary bike yesterday.  I am due to run 5 miles today.  Trying to do my runs later in the day or evening to get more prepared for Wine & Dine.  I'm pretty sure there is a 50% chance it won't happen since I'll have to do it after dinner and that's the time I start checking out.  I also have a volunteer meeting for the City Of Oaks Marathon.  I am going to be a course monitor since I am not running this year.  I'm thinking that it makes better sense to run in the day (when I know I will do it), than wait for evening (when I can talk myself out of it).

No comments:

Post a Comment