Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weigh day & long run

My last few weigh days (let's just be honest and say the last SIX) have been somewhat disappointing. I would lose a bit, then gain a bit and I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I still have no idea! (Although the fact that it was the HOLIDAYS might have something to do with it!) For some reason, this week it all caught up. I lost 3.6 lbs doing pretty much the same thing I have been doing. Well, minus a holiday cookie or two. I didn't deny myself anything, but I did track every bit of food on my Lose It app and kept under the calories it set for the day. That plus 4 days of running seemed to kick start my plateau. So hooray! It's about time.

I did my long run today - 4 miles at 16:35/mi average. My fastest yet. I start Week 5 of C25K on Tuesday.

1 comment: